Desperately needs online 2-player

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 UniversalHead

UniversalHead

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

I was really excited to see this announced - at last my buddy and I could play BattleLore together again, even though we now live in different countries.

But - no. You can only play if you're on the same wireless network.

Seriously guys, what's the point of that? If my opponent is in the same building, we'll break out the boardgame. The whole purpose of having an iPad/computer version is to play with distant opponents.

Please, please, make this online 2-player. Bring distant friends together again over a game of BattleLore!

Edited by UniversalHead, 18 August 2014 - 04:04 PM.

#2 aniedrig

aniedrig

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:54 AM

I have not read everything, but if that is true, you are absolutely right.

#3 sangeet

sangeet

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:15 AM

I was really excited to see this announced - at last my buddy and I could play BattleLore together again, even though we now live in different countries.

But - no. You can only play if you're on the same wireless network.

Seriously guys, what's the point of that? If my opponent is in the same building, we'll break out the boardgame. The whole purpose of having an iPad/computer version is to play with distant opponents.

Please, please, make this online 2-player. Bring distant friends together again over a game of BattleLore!

That is the truth, no point for WLAN play, when someone is in my house, i put Battlelore on the Table. Besides, where is the update about new Battlelore boardgame expansions ! We want to buy :)

#4 KevinBakon

KevinBakon

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:15 PM

Yeah, I'm excited about this, but I'd be going bonkers if I could play remotely. Still though, battlelore yay.

#5 Idorrac

Idorrac

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:35 AM

Agreed. Unless the game is different in some way, I would personally have no reason to play with this instead than with the boardgame. :)

#6 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:25 AM

If you solo as Daqan, you should have a whole campaing to play, moving to different zones of Terrinoth and facing different threats

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#7 volmont

volmont

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:17 PM

Yeah - and nothing say about hotseat. Can we play on one device? It wil be very helpful in trips.

#8 Hipsu

Hipsu

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:13 AM

Online, yes please.

I've played Memoir 44 Online a lot with my friend in a different city, so of course I was exited to hear about this game. But if it's not online then I see no point at all.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS