Play Reports.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MadFuhrer

MadFuhrer

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:42 AM

So I was thinking of making youtube video run downs of play throughs that I do from now on.  Now my question is, how in depth should I go.  Should I do say a turn by turn run down of all the mythos and monsters that my investigators beat or should I just do a somewhat generalized rundown and just point out some of the more awesome/game changing moments?

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

I'd go with the latter, unless it's a particularly challenging game where every choice you made matters. Otherwise watching 2+ hours of game every time... could not be so appealing. Just my two cents, anyway :)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:04 AM

MadFuhrer,

I concur with Julia...keep it short and pithy; more people will not only view it, but they'll watch it to the end.

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#4 MadFuhrer

MadFuhrer

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

thanks guys! i'll be working on one tonight.  Probably an intro video and a first playthough.  I'm awful with editing skills but hey, practice right?

#5 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

Yeah, regardless of AH, it's certainly a good training for improving anyone's editing skills :)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS