Official Adversary Cards?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tycho120

Tycho120

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

I saw that FFG is releasing Adversary Cards at GenCon.  What is the best way to get these cards?  I'm a GM and these would be super useful.

Rebel Alliance: 5 X-Wings, 2 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 B-Wings, E-Wing, 2 Z-95, YT-1300, HWK-290, GR-75, CR90

Galactic Empire: 8 TIE Fighters, TIE Advanced, 4 TIE Interceptors, 2 TIE Bombers, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom, Lambda Shuttle, Firespray 31

#2 progressions

progressions

• Members
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:18 AM

Probably the best way is to buy them once they're released. :)

Ways to do that would include:

* your local game shop

* FFG's online store

* Amazon.com

I don't think there's any word on when they'll be released.

• just_chris and knasserII like this

EOTE Styles and Dice Symbols for Obsidian Portal

Our group's EOTE Obsidian Portal: Explorers on the Edge

#3 Venthrac

Venthrac

• Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

They're really nice, actually. They have the descriptions for the talents printed right on the cards, Super handy.

#4 erik_wolff

erik_wolff

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

I grabbed all 3 sets at Gencon. They will be seeing lots of play at my table. Well worth the money when you can find them out in the real world.

#5 Tycho120

Tycho120

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:25 AM

Okay, I just haven't seen anything from FFG regarding these cards and their release.

• durek_7 likes this
Rebel Alliance: 5 X-Wings, 2 Y-Wings, 2 A-Wings, 2 B-Wings, E-Wing, 2 Z-95, YT-1300, HWK-290, GR-75, CR90

Galactic Empire: 8 TIE Fighters, TIE Advanced, 4 TIE Interceptors, 2 TIE Bombers, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom, Lambda Shuttle, Firespray 31

#6 DarthGM

DarthGM

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

I'm sure they'll be out soon.

Next thing I'd like to see; Vehicle cards.  Would make it super useful for PCs who grab a passing speeder or for GMs running a fight against a couple differnt styles of TIEs. 

• progressions likes this

a.k.a. "GM Phil"
Co-Host of The Order 66 Podcast on D20 Radio
Gaming and Costuming Blogger: Fragments From the Rim  - UPDATED (almost) EVERY THURSDAY ;)

#7 just_chris

just_chris

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:28 AM

I just heard about these on the Order 66. I can't believe this news slipped under the radar.

Can't wait, this'll be a great prep tool!

"Guns don't kill people. Darth Vader choking the lack-of-faith out of you kills people."

- Forum User Mikael Hasselstein

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS