Photo

Was there any news from Gen Con about the Star Wars LCG?!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Wh0isTh3D0ct0r

Wh0isTh3D0ct0r

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

Thanks, Golem. Unfortunately, I'm not on Facebook (for many reasons which I will not go into here), but the game store does have their own website. I'll talk to the owner about putting something on the site about Star Wars LCG demos and starter games.

And I like the idea of the beginner decks. That will make it easier to learn the game, since there won't be as many "well, unless..." scenarios. I think I'll start by using the default decks from the core set for demos and for playing against newcomers. I'll use my tournament decks to give the veterans a good thrashing. ^_^

• GroggyGolem likes this

X-Wing:

Spoiler
Netrunner:
Spoiler
Star Wars LCG:
Spoiler

#22 GroggyGolem

GroggyGolem

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Thanks, Golem. Unfortunately, I'm not on Facebook (for many reasons which I will not go into here), but the game store does have their own website. I'll talk to the owner about putting something on the site about Star Wars LCG demos and starter games.

And I like the idea of the beginner decks. That will make it easier to learn the game, since there won't be as many "well, unless..." scenarios. I think I'll start by using the default decks from the core set for demos and for playing against newcomers. I'll use my tournament decks to give the veterans a good thrashing. ^_^

No problem! I'm happy to help in any way and I completely understand about the Facebook thing. I'm not a huge fan of the default beginner decks, so when I demo the game I will most likely use the ones suggested on that cardgamedb thread I was talking about. Just a personal preference thing. Anyway, hope things go well and you find some Apprentices/Rookie Pilots you can teach.  :)

Rebels: 3 X-Wing, 1 Y-Wing, 1 A-Wing, 1 B-Wing, 1 YT-1300

Imperials: 5 TIE/LN, 1 TIE/ADV, 1 TIE/IN, 1 Firespray-31

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS