• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 BentoSan

BentoSan

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

stop, no. But going slower. I hate to wait

Most people here i think would agree that the release cycle is already too fast and content gets pumped out without the level of thought and innovation that we would like it to.

#42 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:01 AM

Yes, I know, but I do not think the same.

3 expansions boxes, 4 heroes and monsters boxes, and 2 POD a year are good enough for me. I wouldn't care about more, if not happy. I would be angry if it were less

Edited by rugal, 20 August 2014 - 09:04 AM.

#43 any2cards

any2cards

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

I have played and collected Descent 1st and 2nd edition since their respective inceptions.  I would far rather have only 1 expansion a year if it was thoroughly play tested with the existing material.  Further, it would probably allow for far more thought to go into the expansion, how it interacts with the "rest of the story", and allow for more fluff interactions in the over all story arc.

#44 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:31 AM

You are all crazy !

#45 BentoSan

BentoSan

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:50 AM

I have played and collected Descent 1st and 2nd edition since their respective inceptions.  I would far rather have only 1 expansion a year if it was thoroughly play tested with the existing material.  Further, it would probably allow for far more thought to go into the expansion, how it interacts with the "rest of the story", and allow for more fluff interactions in the over all story arc.

Quality over quantity, that appeals to me.

#46 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

I didn't see a downgrading of quality.

Except Farrow familly never appears in Nerekhall, there's nothing else that really bother me

#47 amoshias

amoshias

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

If you haven't seen a quality drop, you haven't been paying attention. SoN has typos that would have been caught even by a FIRST PASS proofreading. Forget everything else - and there's TONS of things you can point to as evidence of SoN's low quality - but a company of FFG's size should be embarrassed to put out a major product that doesn't even have a basic QC process.

#48 any2cards

any2cards

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:12 AM

You are all crazy !

I must admin, you aren't the first person to make this comment to me and about me !  :D

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS