Photo

BC Character Creator with Tome archetypes!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 DragonL0rd132

DragonL0rd132

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

http://dragonlord132...haracterCreator

Version 3 done!  Blasted life getting in the way...

For offline use: just right click Save Page As on both pages.  Make sure to put them in the same folder.  Replace "http://dragonlord132...rusadeCharacter" with just "BlackCrusadeCharacter.html" or whatever you named the second page.  Use Ctrl F in notepad to find it.

• Routa-maa, Erathia and Trailblazer like this

#2 Athanatosz

Athanatosz

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

Khorne berzerkers seems to be bugged. Skills talents traits and gear do not show up...

"I am determined to prove a villain

And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

KING RICHARD III

#3 Chastity

Chastity

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

Hard to tell because of randomness, but are the Characteristic Bonuses showing up right? I've tried a few and, for example, it seems possible for an Apostate to roll a Fellowship in the mid twenties, which I'm pretty sure is impossible under RAW, similarly plague marines don't seem to get -10 Agility or +10 Toughness. Are you supposed to add these manually?

#4 DragonL0rd132

DragonL0rd132

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

I figured it was bugged, I'll look into these.

Please!  Keep reporting bugs!  It's live, not prefect.

#5 Amroth

Amroth

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

Pretty cool

#6 Kamikazzijoe

Kamikazzijoe

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

After I hit finalize, whats the best way to get it printed out?  Save the page as a pdf?

#7 DragonL0rd132

DragonL0rd132

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:36 AM

After I hit finalize, whats the best way to get it printed out?  Save the page as a pdf?

I'd copy and paste into word, but that's just me.  It's really meant to be used with character sheets.

Khorne berzerkers seems to be bugged. Skills talents traits and gear do not show up...

Fixed.

Hard to tell because of randomness, but are the Characteristic Bonuses showing up right? I've tried a few and, for example, it seems possible for an Apostate to roll a Fellowship in the mid twenties, which I'm pretty sure is impossible under RAW, similarly plague marines don't seem to get -10 Agility or +10 Toughness. Are you supposed to add these manually?

Did you press Finalize?  The program auto adds the bonuses and eliminates the excess options you did not choose.

#8 Athanatosz

Athanatosz

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:16 AM

After finalization : 

Pride:
Disgrace:
Motivation:

and no display of passions (khorme berzerker sure but maybe in others too) yepp others to also 

Edited by Athanatosz, 17 August 2014 - 01:18 AM.

"I am determined to prove a villain

And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

KING RICHARD III

#9 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

This is pretty good! Has anyone checked out the old Ordo Malleus Website? This was a great Character generator and I would love to see something like it.

@ Dragonl0rd0132: I did not mention this to be insulting! The Website in question starts in a similar way to your program but also allows for advances and such as the charter develops. I would love to see a BC/OW/DH2 version of this!

#10 Chastity

Chastity

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

Ah, I was expecting it to update when you switched Archetypes (like it does when you go from Marine to non-marine) that makes a lot more sense.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS