Gen Con Vasel Prediction

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

On the bottom of the poll hit the button that says results.

RoboRally, then Talisman. That's the way it is... ;)

#22 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:04 PM

http://boardgamegeek...rticle/16716952

"... the in-flight report. In the Q&A section someone asked about Runebound. Something like "Are you guys doing anything with Runebound." Peterson said "yes" and moved on very quickly, indicating that he wasn't going to share any more info."

1:04:07
https://www.youtube....lBSvzxuU#t=3847
  • spalanzani and TwiceBornh like this

RoboRally, then Talisman. That's the way it is... ;)

#23 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 826 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

I think the question was more like "any plans for Runebound" - it's really interesting, anyway, though with so many big board games looming around on the horizon at the minute I doubt we'll see anything about this for a while. Additionally, Christian said in the same Q&A that they have three years planned out, with about half of that fully planned, and the other half more fluid, or somesuch. So having "any plans" could mean that they've pencilled Runebound in for late in 2017...

What I do find interesting, in an exceptionally minor kind of way, is that Descent is suddenly quiet. I mean, they've been churning out expansions very regularly for the past two years, and it seems that usually the next one is announced before the latest one is fully released, but Manor of Ravens has come and gone, and there's suddenly this halt, like they're catching their breath. Maybe that's because they're gearing up for an announcement about Runebound? 

Descent did seem to go quiet around this time last year, though, so what do I know...

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS