List of Published Star Wars Adventures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ddbrown30

ddbrown30

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:40 PM

Is anyone aware of a list of published adventures for any or all of the various Star Wars RPGs?

I'm already aware of this site, but it only contains a list of adventures available on the web. I'm hoping to find something that lists adventures that were published in books.

I'm doubtful it exists, but it's worth a post.

#2 Nate

Nate

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:33 AM

I'm going to divide the list by different versions of the game. Right now my SW RPG stuff is all in boxes, since I'm preparing for a move, so I can't check as thoroughly as I'd like, but here goes.

Edge of the Empire

The Jewel of Yavin

Beyond the Rim

Saga Edition

Four (?) of the sourcebooks had scenarios is them.

The Dawn of Defiance campaign (ten scenarios) was published in PDF.

D20/D20 Revised

The Tempest Feud

The Living Force Campaign--more than sixty published in PDF and hard to find now

D6

There were a lot of modules for this game. Here's a site with a good list.

http://d6holocron.co...adventures.html

Also, the fourteen (fifteen?) issues of the Star Wars Adventure Journal all had scenarios in them.

-Nate

#3 SavagePanda

SavagePanda

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:37 AM

Also there were several published in Polyhedron magazine. Don't have a link but I am sure you can find them out there on the interwebs.

PLEASE . . . Don't anger the Wookie.

my groups Obsidianportal campaign https://Shadows-On-t...idianportal.com

#4 Telmia

Telmia

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:01 AM

I'd never heard of Dawn of Defiance but it looks pretty good! Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to adapt on the fly to AoR, or as a bridge from an EoE game.

It's maybe a little bit linear compared to what I'd prefer, at least from the quick look I took, but I definitely think I'll pepper in the episodes into my own game. 

#5 kinnison

kinnison

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

I have the WEG books.  Going to take a while to compile a list.  Some are just outlines of adventures, and others are full fledge campaigns

Check out my current Campaign:

The Minos Cluster

Last session 9/6/14 'Beyond the Rim: Episode I'

Last Update 9/20/14

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS