• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kinor

kinor

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

Hi everybody.

During a match this afternoon between the chaos dwarves and the nurgles, we met a slight problem concerning the ref movement.

The other manager put a disease token at midfield with the spread disease capacity at the second chosen matchup. The ref was commited to this matchup and i decided to commit a player on it (star power of 3). I was going to receive the disease token as mentionned by the rules and i wondered if the ref should move according to the star power before the disease token (movement of 3) or after the disease token (movement of 2) ?

Thanks for your answers.

Edited by kinor, 12 August 2014 - 02:40 PM.

#2 Indalecio

Indalecio

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:03 AM

OK, I thought it was going to be tricky to answer this, but I found out that it's not :)

The rules actually say that the referee moves an amount of space that equals the PRINTED standing star power. Even if your player has a -1 from the disease token, his PRINTED star power is still the original value.

#3 kinor

kinor

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:18 AM

Sometimes, i should READ the rules closer ! Thanks a lot.

#4 Indalecio

Indalecio

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:25 AM

No worries. Sometimes we miss out things in the rules too even if it's blatantly clear :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS