Best way to sell Arkham

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lilikin

Lilikin

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:28 AM

I am looking at selling Arkham with base game two large expansions and three small expansions

I am based in the UK what's the best way? how much should I ask for?

It's just not seeing any play with my group

obviously I want to keep as much of my money as possible during the sell what would you say the best way is?

Wait lassie what's that noise? A few people telling FFG on a forum how to make their own games, well lassie that told them

I have three more ships than you so my opinion is twice as valid!!

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,406 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

I think you should first check the conditions of the game: how are the cards (did you play with sleeved cards)? And the investigators / AOs? Did you laminate them, used sleeves, or?

This said, I think you can try both ebay and the BGG marketplace. Asking a max of 2/3 of their retail value if games are perfect.

Sorry you have to get rid of those, tho!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 Lilikin

Lilikin

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:15 AM

I think you should first check the conditions of the game: how are the cards (did you play with sleeved cards)? And the investigators / AOs? Did you laminate them, used sleeves, or?

This said, I think you can try both ebay and the BGG marketplace. Asking a max of 2/3 of their retail value if games are perfect.

Sorry you have to get rid of those, tho!

Just not getting any play time at all it's not even Eldritch which a guy in the group has and we don't play either.
Wait lassie what's that noise? A few people telling FFG on a forum how to make their own games, well lassie that told them

I have three more ships than you so my opinion is twice as valid!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS