Commissar portrait

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CommissarWilliams

CommissarWilliams

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

For my Birthday a while back my friend Del drew a portrait of my Commissar Only war character .

Let me know what you guys think .

1399918841_commissar-lithonlus-haddaway-

• Tenebrae likes this

#2 Fgdsfg

Fgdsfg

Lrod-Iniquitsor

• Members
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:33 AM

I am not a huge fan of the style, the shading could be better, and many of the sketch lines are far too visible.

That being said, I think your friend has some real potential, and that the detailing is great. I love the wings on the collar and upper chest. If there's any one thing I could complain about, it's the perspective (or lack thereof) of the hat, which all looks oddly flat.

Real men earn their fun

Unified WH40kRP Ruleset Homebrew - Personal Notes
Talking Necrons. Dreadknights. Centurion Armour. Sororitas-murdering Grey Knights.
These things are dumb and do not exist. This is non-negotiable and undebatable.

#3 CommissarWilliams

CommissarWilliams

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

I am not a huge fan of the style, the shading could be better, and many of the sketch lines are far too visible.

That being said, I think your friend has some real potential, and that the detailing is great. I love the wings on the collar and upper chest. If there's any one thing I could complain about, it's the perspective (or lack thereof) of the hat, which all looks oddly flat.

Thanks for the feed back, personally i enjoy her art style, she does stuff more for children s books then Servants of the Emperor , but for her first attempt in half an hour this was created i was very impressed. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS