Strange Eons Question - Images

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:53 AM

I used to be able to use <image "res://icons/find.png"> to add a magnifying glass / clue symbol to a card, but this no longer seems to work. Can anyone advise what should I use now to achieve the same effect?

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#2 Shining Aquas

Shining Aquas

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:51 AM

I'm just spit-balling on this, but try <image "res://icons/application/find.png">

I think everything got renamed in this manner when SE3 first came out.

Speaking of which, is there like a list of assets for Strange Eons images?  That stuff seems like it would be useful to know and I have no idea where to find it.

Edited by Shining Aquas, 15 August 2014 - 11:52 AM.

My Custom Creation Thread - Tons of content of all kinds, just download and print yourself.

My Custom Gallery - Previews of everything I've made in one convenient space.

#3 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

Found the answer it's res://icons/ui/find-lr.png

Observation. Do not leave strange eons open with res tags that cannot be resolved. It will not open next time (as it cannot resolve the image on the on-open action) and will hang instead. If you do make this mistake, you'll need to uninstall and reinstall it.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS