Quick clarification

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 legolas18

legolas18

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

For West-Road Traveller's ability, can you use it to make a location the active location even if there isn't already an active location?

Playing an intense scenario, on the last stage, right when you notice you've been playing with two Bofurs the whole time.

#2 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:19 PM

No, has to 'switch' them so only works if you have a target.  Sorry, don't  have anything official to pull out of my hat for that one :)

#3 legolas18

legolas18

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

Alright, that's what I thought. I guess the "always assume the worst" philosophy IS generally right for this game. :)
  • jormungandr likes this

Playing an intense scenario, on the last stage, right when you notice you've been playing with two Bofurs the whole time.

#4 jjeagle

jjeagle

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

No, has to 'switch' them so only works if you have a target.  Sorry, don't  have anything official to pull out of my hat for that one :)

FAQ p.4:

(1.26) The word “switch”

In order for a switch to occur, switched items must 
exist on both sides of the switch.

• GrandSpleen likes this

"I have no help to send, therefore I must go myself."

#5 legolas18

legolas18

• Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

Ahah. So there is an official ruling. I see.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS