One more thing about the app

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Xraysteve

Xraysteve

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

From what I could tell from watching the Gencon videos, "Easy mode" has unlimited pause time, which could effectively make the game not timed at all, just let each player finish their roles and move on to the next.  However, I don't know how this would effect the app's decision making for where stuff goes, with it being easy mode and all

#42 Amanal

Amanal

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

Will there be in-app purchases? I can't stand free games that then try and sell me stuff every 5 seconds. :D :D :D

#43 Misfiring

Misfiring

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:28 PM

Will there be in-app purchases? I can't stand free games that then try and sell me stuff every 5 seconds. :D :D :D

No is the safe answer.

#44 Amanal

Amanal

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:42 PM

Awww. So I have nothing to complain about dang-nabbit.

#45 Varalon

Varalon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

Some people don't buy miniature games because the expense is ridiculous according to them. Some don't buy deck building games because they hate buying new packs constantly to remain competitive. Some people don't buy heavily complex games like arkham because they think games should be casual. Some people won't buy x-com because of an app requirement.

I love the idea of an app making a complex game simpler. Then I can get some more of my friends who are intimidated by arkham to play. Will this accomplish that? I don't know. I can tell you that I will judge it by what I see and not by a gut reaction to something different.

If you don't like the game then I am sure you will find something here that suits your taste. Just like the miniature haters, deck building haters, and the casuals have done up till now. :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS