Photo

Looking for GM and Players preferably in the GMT zone.

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#121 Naszerinted

Naszerinted

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

I don't think so since its the guideline of your personality. You can deviate from it time to time, but it's like: I want to be a doctor. But I dont have enough money for the university. So I have to work in a McDonalds to have money to eat a pay for the semester.

But you can have an other what hides it to have a character who is not what the rest think he is.

#122 Puracy

Puracy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:46 AM

I see it this way: characters can have multiple motivations, but there is only one primary motivation. The one the character will follow if he has to make hard choices.

#123 DreadStar

DreadStar

• Members
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

Nice, looking forward to the 29th!!

#124 Draconix

Draconix

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:10 PM

I want to ask everyone a favor. If you use the Naglareph type of character sheet, please upload it to the Online folder in google drive. If you use the Naszerinted type of sheet (what I distributed to everyone), please tell me, and I move it to the online folder. It would be nice, if we all had our char sheets in the same place.

#125 Naglareph

Naglareph

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:19 AM

I don't know if everybody should have access to any of the other PC's sheets.

Maybe only shqr in a peculiar directory to which only the GM can access and has all the sheets in it.

But each sheet is shared only with it's user. :)

May the Force be with you.

I II III IV V VI

#126 Draconix

Draconix

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:52 AM

When we played, we had access to the other player's sheets. If you play the game normally, it's not a problem. If you see an information you shouldn't know, you just simply play like you don't know it. Other useful tip: "Then don't open other people's char sheet. If you ruin the game with this kind of informations, we will kick you out."

#127 Naszerinted

Naszerinted

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:20 AM

Well I belive we are mature enough not to look at the other's things. We play a dice roller where only the roller sees the result. If he cheats and modifies the roll then shame on him. I mean it's not GM vs players. Why would I cheat? My character was bested if I dont agree with what happend and the GM is reasonable he might give my char back if he isn't too bad I have the opportunity to play an other one. It's a game of trust and I blindly trust everyone who comes into my game, but I expect the same from them.

Edited by Naszerinted, 21 August 2014 - 05:21 AM.

#128 Naglareph

Naglareph

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

IT's just I have seen it happen quite a few times and I do not wish for it to heppen agin. And as you share the same opinion as mine, i'll apply to the rules with delight :)

May the Force be with you.

I II III IV V VI

#129 Lareg

Lareg

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:42 AM

i agree with naszerinsted, there is a difference between what the player know and what the characters know, and we can respect that.

As for the dice rolling, how do you do it? Have yo udownlodaed the app, are yo uusing the hangaouts app, you roll real dice?

as for the charcter sheet i have used the Naglareph format. I'll upload today to the online  folder

#130 Naszerinted

Naszerinted

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

We asked our friend who is a programmer/electronic engineer to make a roller in .net.

#131 Lareg

Lareg

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:10 AM

I uploaded my character sheet on google drive, still need to write the background, and maybe change the obligation to one i feel more suitable. Since i'm not very skilled using drive if there are any problems with the file let me know.

#132 Puracy

Puracy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:32 AM

My wife is going to be the death of me. She invited friends over the 29th, and that can't be shifted. So i don't want to let things go wrong so soon, but we will have to re plan. Saturday evening 30th is my prefured night, but 28th is also an option.

That will make that a very busy and full starwars day. first x-wing tournament, get home, eat and straight into edge. Can you say crash and burn :P

#133 sleepyhun

sleepyhun

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

Both is fine here. Naszerinted prefers the 30th.

#134 DreadStar

DreadStar

• Members
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

Yeah, it is gonna be the same for me too. Luckily this tournament is pretty close to my home, so i don't think i will have any troubles. I will send you the character sheet monday-wednesday Puracy, sorry but i can't before!

#135 Puracy

Puracy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

Dreadstar, as long as those days are before the session 1, and not after, i don't mind ;)

What squad will you be flying? I will be flying 1 bandit, 2 rookies, and 2 ion y-wings

#136 DreadStar

DreadStar

• Members
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:39 AM

I am still not sure.

I am between

Krassix rebel captive  + doomshuttle + Soontir (this list is phantom proof)

Wes + Wedge+ Luke Opportunists

2 Defenders HLC + Jonus 

Corran + Wedge + Biggs 

Whisper FCS + VI + ADC  and 5 Academy pilots

I had tested all this lists and practiced them a bit, and i still can't decide. They are so much fun to play. grgrgr haha.

Edited by DreadStar, 24 August 2014 - 09:46 AM.

#137 Puracy

Puracy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

I would say option 1 or 5. Squads have to also be super-falcon proof. Unless you use big ships, 3 ships squads don't like those things.

Right back to edge :P

#138 Draconix

Draconix

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:11 AM

Both 28 and 30 is fine for me. I'll be home the whole day.

#139 Lareg

Lareg

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:48 PM

For now i'd say that both are ok for me. If  something comes up i'll write it here.

#140 Puracy

Puracy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:17 AM

Right, since i hear no objections to saturday. I would like to start at 18:00 GMT. If all people are in chat earlier, we can start sooner. But because of the x-wing tournament i don't want to commit to an earlier time.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS