Photo

Looking for GM and Players preferably in the GMT zone.

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#181 Puracy

Puracy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:04 PM

no problem, just freeze the having to pay the money / get the stuff back, and we´ll simply let you guys run with your characters and pick up my part of the story from there.

#182 Naszerinted

Naszerinted

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:56 PM

Well I'd like to try out the start from the colonist handbook. It was called orchard start or something along those lines so if there is not a huege uproar we are going to use new chars anyway.

#183 Lareg

Lareg

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:49 AM

i'm thinking we can try to do both, freeze the ones we have now on Nar Shaddaa, and roll new ones for the colonist campaign, then when puracy is back we can decide which campaign we want to keep going (or both if we are having fun).

Naz, can you explian alittle bit what you have in mind ofr your campagin? is it a colonist campaign since you're using Far Horizons? are we fixed on a planet or moving around on a ship?

#184 Naszerinted

Naszerinted

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

I'd like the campaign to take place in about 3-4 star system hidden somewhere off from any points of iterest.

It does not have to be strictly colonist, but if you are a bountyhunter gadgeteer i'd like to know why are you there and how can you add to a civilian community without blasting holes into annoying people.

Btw can you come up wednessday afternoon/early evening read as:18:00-19:00?

#185 Lareg

Lareg

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:06 PM

sure i can come to ts on wednesday. I'll think of potential charcters for such a campagin.

Do wthe others have already some characters?

#186 Draconix

Draconix

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:15 PM

I don't have ideas, but I will make something tomorrow.

#187 Naszerinted

Naszerinted

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:12 AM

I may not have been clear this wednesday thing will only be session -0.5thish session.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS