Question regarding passing your turn

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 trescifra

trescifra

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

I'm just curious on how passing a turn works. For example in this scenario for a 2 player match: Manager 1 plays a player in a matchup then passed his turn. Then, manager 2 also plays a player in his chosen matchup.

Question: Can manager 2 commits another player on any of the matchups or will his turn also ends after he played his last player because manager 1 passed his turn?

#2 klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:56 AM

When one player passes, other players can commit as much players to matches as they want until they pass themselves. Within the 6 card hand limit and yada yada, of course. Nothing is forcing them to pass, just because one player has passed.

"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing."

-General Sturnn, Cadian 412th regiment

#3 trescifra

trescifra

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

So in a 2 player match, when player 1 passed the other player can play multiple players continuously in a matchup. Right? Thank you very much for your response sir.

#4 Koma76

Koma76

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:51 AM

I thought you can commit max one player per turn. Am I wrong?

#5 DarkLoic

DarkLoic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:39 AM

No, you are right.

But, in a two managers game, if one of them pass, the other still can commit a player per turn untill he pass or has commited all the players from his hand whereas the manager who passed can't play no more untill that.

So, in fact, it's like trescifra wrote it.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS