Descent 2nd Edition Cheat Sheets

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 any2cards

any2cards

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:16 PM

I have created a bunch of documents that I (as OL) and my Heroes utilize to aid us in making decisions such as dice rolls, shop items, agents, lieutenants, and monsters.  We have found that using these documents as references greatly speeds up some of the decision making that occurs regularly when playing the game.  In the past, I had provided some of this stuff to others on request.

I just finished updating and streamlining all of the documents.  It includes information from all expansions, all Hero and Monsters collections, and all Lieutenant Packs.  I created a Dropbox and placed all of the files into that Dropbox.  If you are interested, please feel free to take a look and download the files.  If you do so, and find any errors, please let me know so that I can correct them.

The files available are as follows:

1. Descent 2nd Edition Dice Summary - this is a word doc which shows stats for attack dice, defense dice, and attribute tests.
  2. Descent 2nd Edition Act I Shop Items - this is a word doc which shows all of the Act I shop items available.
  3. Descent 2nd Edition Act II Shop Items - this is a word doc which shows all of the Act II shop items available.
  4. Descent 2nd Edition Lieutenant Agents - this is a spreadsheet which shows critical information for all agents within the Lieutenant Packs.
  5. Descent 2nd Edition Lieutenants and Allies - this is a spreadsheet which shows critical information for all Lieutenant and Allies.
  6. Descent 2nd Edition Monsters and Traits - this is a spreadsheet which shows critical information for all monsters and their traits.

Here is a link to the Dropbox: 

https://www.dropbox....lgBlMOUybDSk5Ua

10/19/2014: Added information for Crusade of the Forgotten Monsters

Edited by any2cards, 19 October 2014 - 06:51 AM.

• JSM3050, keschnell and Funkfried like this

#2 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

Nice summary sheets. Some of the monsters are duplicated on the sheet, but that's not really a problem.

#3 any2cards

any2cards

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:06 AM

Nice summary sheets. Some of the monsters are duplicated on the sheet, but that's not really a problem.

They aren't actually duplicated ... really.   :)   It is that way on purpose.  You will notice that the duplicates are caused by monsters that exist from the CK (Conversion Kit) and those that came from OO (Oath of the Outcast) and CD (Crown of Destiny).

In some cases their stats are actually different.  Some are the exact same.  I debated on just showing both for those that were different, but was afraid that some people (including my dumb self 6 months from now) would ask why I showed some of the monsters from the sets and some not.  :lol:

So, I showed them all.  You can see the two letter codes for what sets they come from listed just under the name of the monster, and just before the group limits.

Edited by any2cards, 02 August 2014 - 05:06 AM.

#4 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:25 AM

Ah, thanks, I missed that. 

#5 wblackthorn

wblackthorn

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

i can't use the link to drop box to view this,hopefully its just work limiting what i can look at and not broken link :)

but sounds intresting what you have done

#6 any2cards

any2cards

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:32 AM

Not sure why you are having a problem.  I just tested it and it worked fine.  I also had a friend at another location, with a completely different ISP test it, and it worked fine.

I know that FFG had some issues earlier, perhaps it will work now.  Give it a try, if it doesn't work, and you are interested in seeing the docs, PM me with your e-mail address, and I will e-mail them to you.

#7 any2cards

any2cards

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:01 PM

All of the documents shown in the OP above have been updated to reflect all of the items included in the latest expansion Manor of Ravens and the latest Lieutenant pack Skarn.

#8 JSM3050

JSM3050

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:39 AM

They aren't actually duplicated ... really.   :)   It is that way on purpose.  You will notice that the duplicates are caused by monsters that exist from the CK (Conversion Kit) and those that came from OO (Oath of the Outcast) and CD (Crown of Destiny).

In some cases their stats are actually different.  Some are the exact same.  I debated on just showing both for those that were different, but was afraid that some people (including my dumb self 6 months from now) would ask why I showed some of the monsters from the sets and some not.  :lol:

Have you noticed any changes to the heroes?

#9 any2cards

any2cards

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:52 AM

Have you noticed any changes to the heroes?

Yes.

EDIT: Just realized that since I haven't had much sleep lately, this wasn't the most informative post I ever made (but with out a doubt the most concise  :P).  Were you just curious, or would you like me to share the specific differences?

Edited by any2cards, 19 October 2014 - 07:22 AM.

#10 any2cards

any2cards

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:53 AM

I have updated the Monsters and Traits cheat sheet to reflect the addition of Crusade of the Forgotten monsters.

I updated the OP above with this information as well.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS