You are a very excited individual.

• Fgdsfg likes this

#42 Myrion

Myrion

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:18 AM

Who are you talking about, pearldrum1?

If me, then sorry, but I don't get what you're trying to say at all.

#43 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 850 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:40 AM

I am referring to Radwraith who posted immediately before me.

We should fight about it.

#44 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 979 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:22 AM

??? What are you talking about? I don't recall being excited about anything recently.

#45 SgtLazarus

SgtLazarus

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:31 AM

The way you type is very expressive, is what I think he's getting at.

• pearldrum1 likes this

Only War Conversions; The Dying Race (Eldar) / The Dark Kin (Dark Eldar) / Only Waaagh!!! (Orks) / The Greater Good (Tau) / Sons of the Emperor (Space Marines) / We Are Legion (Chaos) / Faith & Purity (Adepta Sororitas) / The Tempest (Stormtrooper/Commissar/Psyker Advanced Specialties)

Characters; Tempestor Jonah Antioch, Tenebris 17th Stormtrooper Corps (Transferred to Elysian 13th Helldivers following the destruction of Tenebris by the Tau.) Requisitioned for service by the Ordo Xenos. / Staff Sergeant Astra Seras, Cadian 99th Mechanised Medicae. Honourable discharge. / Commissar Oswald Trant, 999th Death Korps of Krieg Vanguard Regiment. Executed by the Adeptus Astartes. / Sergeant Lucius Orion, 101st Armageddon Siege Infantry, serving on Skrynne. Incubus Ryltar of the Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue, employed by the Adeptus Mechanicus in the hunt for Archeotech.

#46 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:01 AM

Back on topic, did anyone post a rules question to FFG about how to resolve a Suppressive fire in this case?

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS