Three Trials experiences

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:26 PM

Glaurung my man, will you have some videos on these new quests?  Would be very cool to see.

Sure I ready to do videos and even start yesterday but… my camera have a problem with a sound delayed… I really not happy about it. Now I try fix it

awww man.  That's too bad.  Hope you figure it out.....those aren't cheap to replace.....good luck. 

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#62 FetaCheese

FetaCheese

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

I'm eagerly awaiting your videos Glaurung, I love your style of play and copy your decks. :D There are not enough playthroughs of this game in youtube.

#63 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

I'm eagerly awaiting your videos Glaurung, I love your style of play and copy your decks. :D There are not enough playthroughs of this game in youtube.

Will do more video soon. My camera is better now. Have some delay but is not really much.
  • FetaCheese likes this

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS