Issue with non flexible players.

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 ThenDoctor

ThenDoctor

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:12 AM

Okay so we have been playing for awhile and now I've hit another road block. I have NPC Night Lord with his power scythe and the Plague Marine character keeps trying to take it from him. Heck even the mini human Khorne berserker player charged at the Plague Marine. Thank fully a fight was avoided when our Choosen pinned them down. But should I just give the scythe over or make him earn his own?

Yeah give it to him, right through the abdomen. I mean there's only so much a marine should put up with even from "team mates" teach him a lesson that if he wants something he's going to have to be a bit smarter about it.

• DeathByGrotz likes this

I've made an expanded Divination table for Dark Heresy Second Edition.Find it here: 

http://community.fan...general-thread/

#42 Kamikazzijoe

Kamikazzijoe

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:08 PM

I agree that the belligerent player should be either buying some cybernetics or burning some infamy at the hands of teammates after behaving like that.

#43 Athanatosz

Athanatosz

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:08 PM

Hmm... maybe just maybe the Night Lord could do what in he is the best and scare/terrorize the living sh*t out of the plague marine then giving him the scythe as he is a pathetic weakling who needs it more than he .

(of course power-field generator teared out)  

"I am determined to prove a villain

And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

KING RICHARD III

#44 DeathByGrotz

DeathByGrotz

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:13 PM

Replace "torn out" with "rigged to overload" :D

Edited by DeathByGrotz, 02 September 2014 - 02:13 PM.

#45 ThenDoctor

ThenDoctor

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

Replace "torn out" with "rigged to overload" :D

Replace "rigged" with "beginning"

I've made an expanded Divination table for Dark Heresy Second Edition.Find it here: 

http://community.fan...general-thread/

#46 Bellevue

Bellevue

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:29 AM

There's no need to be mean about it.

Player: I attack him and steal his weapon.

Night Lord: *defending* This weapon is of little use to the one-handed, brother, stand down.

Player: Huh? What? Gimme your weapon! Weapons for the weapon bunny! Power for the powergamer!

Night Lord: *chop*

Player: Um ... Ow?

Night Lord: I did warn you. Now stand down, it is of little use to the handless either.

It even gives him some nice character development.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS