Pregenerated characters?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tro1984

tro1984

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:21 PM

I seem to remember that when EotE was released, there were 5 or 6 pregenerated characters posted on the website here(I believe they were for use with the Free RPG Day module). Are there pregenerated characters for AoR yet? I'm considering running a one shot for some friends and I like using pregens for that kind of stuff.

#2 Satchmo72

Satchmo72

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

There are in the beginners box.

#3 tyrannosaurusAWESOME

tyrannosaurusAWESOME

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

You may see some pop up around September 13th for Rebellion Day. FFG didn't participate in free RPG Day as they did last year with their Black Sun adventure. I was sad about that at first but Rebellion Day is a pretty neat idea. Go check in with your local FLGS. As a fellow GM I hope you sign up a spread the message.

#4 tro1984

tro1984

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

There are in the beginners box.

I figured the beginner's box would have some too. However, there were more on the website.

#5 tro1984

tro1984

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:37 PM

You may see some pop up around September 13th for Rebellion Day. FFG didn't participate in free RPG Day as they did last year with their Black Sun adventure. I was sad about that at first but Rebellion Day is a pretty neat idea. Go check in with your local FLGS. As a fellow GM I hope you sign up a spread the message.

Sadly, the store I used to frequent shut down 2 months ago.

#6 Emperor Norton

Emperor Norton

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:24 PM

The downside of rebellion day versus free rpg day is that I really dislike not having something that got a print run. I have the black sun adventure.

At the least, I hope they put it up as a free pdf.

My completionism tendencies are bad.
  • Col. Orange likes this

#7 tyrannosaurusAWESOME

tyrannosaurusAWESOME

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

I feel you on that one Norton. I'm sure we'll see it released in PDF. Black Sun was released on Free RPG Day as "Shadows of a Black Sun" in June last year then released as a PDF titled "Under a Black Sun" in September. Fingers crossed!

All else fails, Tro, just convert the ones from the beginner box to Core Rules. Those beginner sheets are posted online and should be able to get you started.
  • KevynnRedfern likes this

#8 Castlecruncher

Castlecruncher

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:01 PM

Well, you could also make your own by working off of the Black Sun characters (or use the Black Sun characters with background tweeks).

"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim."

-Elie Wiesel

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS