GenCon 2014 and Force & Destiny beta

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 daddystabz

daddystabz

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

How likely do you all think it is that FFG will release the beta for Force & Destiny at GenCon this year?

Also, what day of GenCon would you make sure you are there to have a chance at it?

#2 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 4,408 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

Given they're running game sessions of Force and Destiny, odds are pretty high that they'll have the Beta for sale.

As for best day to grab it, probably any day of the convention.  Thursday's bound to see the Dealer Hall packed and the FFG section having a long line, and Saturday is one of the busier days of the convention.  Sunday's a bit more sedate, but there's a higher chance of sellers running out of hot items by that point, depending on how much stock they bring.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#3 daddystabz

daddystabz

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

I totally did not see they will be holding sessions of Force and Destiny there! Wowser!!!!

Given they're running game sessions of Force and Destiny, odds are pretty high that they'll have the Beta for sale.

As for best day to grab it, probably any day of the convention.  Thursday's bound to see the Dealer Hall packed and the FFG section having a long line, and Saturday is one of the busier days of the convention.  Sunday's a bit more sedate, but there's a higher chance of sellers running out of hot items by that point, depending on how much stock they bring.

#4 GoblynByte

GoblynByte

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

I tried my darndest to get into one of the events but they filled up quick! I might take some generic tickets, but I won't hold my breath.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS