The Care and Feeding of Tech-priests

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 ColArana

ColArana

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

On how they eat/drink I'd assume it's by tube or injection. Or an all-liquid diet. I believe in one of the Ciaphas Cain novels it's mentioned that the most common "food" on Forge Worlds is a nutrional paste of some manner, which makes it seem that solid foods are probably in short supply on a Forge World, likely due to the Mechanicus being unable to eat it. And as far as drinking contests go, I suspect that the bionic augmentations would help the Tech Priest out quite a bit.

I'd disagree with you on this. The vast majority on a forge world (which usually resembles a hive world) would be humans (menials) performing all simple labour requirements with a much, much smaller group of tech priests as overseers. Food would be required to feed them.

There is no reason the menials on a Forge World would be served anything other than nutrient paste.

It's good enough for servants of the Omnissiah, why not those who serve them in turn?

Edited by ColArana, 28 July 2014 - 07:58 PM.

• Fgdsfg likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS