Massive collection on Ebay

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Koz

Koz

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

I put up my entire collection, which is quite substantial on Ebay.  If you or anyone you know is looking for a way to jump into the game and have enough cards to support a full playgroup, check this out:  http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1586.l2649

#2 joezim007

joezim007

• Members
  • 751 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

Why do you have so many duplicate packs? Most notably 4x The Hunt for Gollum or the 6x Core sets (3x should be enough for core).

I once shot an arrow through the pupil of a pig's eye from 300 yards away! Sadly, I was aiming for a different pig.

#3 entMoot

entMoot

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

Maybe his group really liked Rivendell Minstrel?

#4 Koz

Koz

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

Maybe his group really liked Rivendell Minstrel?

As I mentioned in the description, this is actually a couple of collections put together and it supported four players.  We really, really liked Campfire Tales and it was very common for three or even all four players to be running that card in a single game (we liked drawing cards).  We also really liked the songs and used them a lot.  We also like having several different decks put together at once so that we could switch up midway through the night without doing any card swaps.

There's actually a few more cards in that collection than I listed, I just don't feel like going through them in great detail to figure out what is all there.  For instance, I am 99% sure we had at least three, if not four, packs of whichever adventure pack had Ancient Mathon in it because another of our favorite combos was to drop several of that card on a location, explore it and have the first player draw like 12 cards then have everyone put the Ancient Mathons back in their hands with a single Second Breakfast.  

So whoever ends up taking the auction is going to get more than they think because I'm too lazy to count my cards, but what is listed is the MINIMUM count of what is there.

Edited by Koz, 23 July 2014 - 12:44 PM.

#5 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Why selling it?

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

#6 Koz

Koz

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Why selling it?

Eh, just a matter of losing my group that plays it since they are moving on to other stuff.  We did have fun, but we haven't played in a little over a year so, sadly, it's time to move on.

Plus...I need money for Gen Con... lol

#7 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

Sad times indeed...

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS