Enhanced Scopes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AngryAngel

AngryAngel

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

I'm wishing to brainstorm some ideas for this upgrade. As was mentioned, it might serve a point on Kagi so he's closer to the enemy faster so he draws those TL's you wish him to.

So Enhanced Scopes, lets talk of them evil uses of it ? Good uses of it ? Any ideas everyone ?

#2 Vorpal Sword

Vorpal Sword

O frabjous day!

• Members
  • 2,516 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

It's not my idea, but put them on Sigma Squadron with Intelligence Agents.

#3 kraedin

kraedin

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

If they ever put out a decent bomb that works as an action (like Proximity Mines) it would be pretty handy.

If there was a large-base ship with a systems slot that was decently maneuverable, it would make a good blocker.

Its also useful as a cheap substitute for Advanced Sensors. You get a small fraction of the usefulness (blocking resistance) at a fraction of the cost.

#4 Effenhoog

Effenhoog

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

Its also useful as a cheap substitute for Advanced Sensors. You get a small fraction of the usefulness (blocking resistance) at a fraction of the cost.

This is my only current planned use for it.  omicron + enhanced scopes + engine upgrade

#5 Eltnot

Eltnot

• Members
  • 880 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

This is my only current planned use for it.  omicron + enhanced scopes + engine upgrade

Add in some Anti Pursuit Lasers.

Carpe Jugulum

Spoiler

#6 PhantomFO

PhantomFO

• Members
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:20 AM

Not sure about Omicron. That one moves early enough. But Kagi seems like a great pick.
REBEL: 3 X-Wings, 2 B-Wings, 1 Y-Wing, 1 A-Wing, 1 E-Wing, 2 Z95 Headhunters, 1 YT-1300, 1 HWK-290
IMPERIAL: 5 TIE Fighters, 3 TIE Interceptors, 1 TIE Bomber, 1 TIE Phantom, 1 TIE Defender, 1 TIE Advanced, 1 Lambda, 1 Firespray

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS