Rulebook variations - Sir Palamon

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 HorusEye

HorusEye

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

That interpretation would certainly demystify everything.

#22 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

According to this thread on BGG, looks like he initially had gray + brown. "Replace brown with gray" = gray+gray. Mystery solved. In this particular instance, everything seems to be fine.

#23 any2cards

any2cards

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

In My Rule Book Sir Palamon has a Defense of Grey Brown and the Errata States that the Brown should be replaced with a Grey Does it not? So it would end up that he has Grey Grey.

Does he have gray brown in the original? I don't have the old quest guide. People were making it sound like it was just brown. That would actually clear up all of the confusion. In that case, I would feel bad for getting any2cards worked up over nothing.

Ahh hell ... I never get worked up over nothing.  At the very least, it gets my heart pumping, and that makes me think I may actually still be alive !!!  :D

It has been so long since I played that quest, that I just assumed that when someone said he started with just a gray defense die, then they were being accurate.  I guess it is time to dig out my original quest guide and find out ...

#24 HorusEye

HorusEye

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

Thanks for all the replies and my apologies for causing the confusion - semantics are treacherous.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS