Buzzsaw Shuttle List Ideas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 barabelsftw

barabelsftw

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

What do you guys tend to run with a buzzsaw shuttle? I want to use one but I'm not sure what to fill out with the other 60ish points.

My buzzsaw is this:

Jendon (26)

• FCS (2)
  • EU (4)
  • Gunner (5)
  • Weapons Engineer (3)
  • ST-321 Title (3)

So this sets me at 43 points I'm on the fence if I should use the title cause without it that's 60 points even to use. What do you guys think I should run with the rest of the points?

#2 Greedyfly

Greedyfly

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

I have run similar and I thought the weapons engineer is the waste of points, reason being that you can only palm off on token each round, I slowed played the first 3/4 rounds to get those locks on and passed off, but you need advanced sensors to do it. This is something a bit more than a buzzsaw list. It's kinda a support ship list which will work much bette when fleet officer card comes out. Just think about running a RGP or two with wingman , before the first pass RGP will have target lock and focus from jendon and the RGP would have evade from there action, could work nice, plus the lambda dial ain't so bad if your not getting stress from those reds.
Core,Lambda,Firespray 31, Imperial aces, Tie advance, Tie fighter, YT 1300, X wing, Y wing, Hwk 290, B wing, CR90, E wing, Z95, Tie defender, Tie Phantom, GR 75, Tie Bomber, A wing! Rebel aces + what Evers next

#3 The_Brown_Bomber

The_Brown_Bomber

• Members
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

I run Omicron + FCS + Gunner + Tactician + EU (34pts)

you can double up on stress when u miss on the 1st shot which actually makes it more dangerous from long range as theyr more likely to evade the 1st attack :)

i also am experimenting with the STRESS SHUTTLE:

Omicron + Advanced Sensors + Tactician + Tactician + EU (32pts) which is auto 2 stress :) The Advanced Sensors helps the shuttle bank boost then sharp turn, take focus/target lock before you autobump (which is actually more useful than the stall as u get to use advanced sensors right away and dont have the stress to slow u down). Adv Sensors also lets you surprise ships by speeding into block them - when u do this once your opponent will have to plan differently to avoid it happening again, even if u never do it again that game :)

• polmoneys likes this

"There will be a substantial reward for anyone who finds the Millenium Falcon. You are free to use whatever means necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration!".

Lord Vader

#4 Frazio

Frazio

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:19 PM

I had fun with
2×Omicron+ion cannon+tactician+gunner
Bounty hunter+ion cannon+tactician

I dislike the falcon and it's popular in the area

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS