Rebel Aces II?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
464 replies to this topic

#461 Wacko

Wacko

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:49 PM

Sorry body let me edit that up right away.

• Red Castle likes this

Let me roll a dice to decide if I like random.

#462 Red Castle

Red Castle

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:55 PM

Sorry body let me edit that up right away.

Thanks.

I agree that the Falcon should have been a title that include all the stats boost instead of just an evade action. There is a reason why I only bought one YT-1300 and my eye bleed everytime I see lists that include 2 named pilot. There was effectively just one Falcon.

I also agree that the game would benefit with more YT-1300 Pilots using the Generic stats. Or even different stats, every decent smugglers modified their ship to their liking.

I'm a french native player so sometimes, some expressions or meanings might be lost in translation. I mean no disrespect.

#463 Wacko

Wacko

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:56 PM

Okay, now that's clear. Your post implied that you had a problem with the YT-1300 in general, named pilot included ,not that you just wanted some new pilot for the YT-1300 with the generic stats. Like Vorpal said, the named YT-1300 are very dominants in the current tournament scene, so saying 'sh*tty YT-1300' can lead to misinterpretation.

And the french comment was uncalled for. No need to go to insult, and if you have a problem, write it so that everyone can read it.

Thers my problem right ther the YT-1300 is not the millenium falcon. It need to be a title card that give these awesom power boost not a pilot.

Or a simple way to satisfy my geekness is to print more normal yt-1300.

#464 Wacko

Wacko

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:57 PM

Ps: I dont care about tounement and game room show off. I just want to ave Han in is old ship I thought it was fun.

#465 Forgottenlore

Forgottenlore

Midnight Dreary

• Members
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

I would have liked to see multiple 10+ point millenium falcon titles! each giving a different assortment of buffs to the default YT-1300. Representing the ship at different states of modification.

Alternately, have the falcon title allow the ship to equip, say, 3 modifications. That risks seriously broken combos though.
  • gabe69velasquez likes this

Thanks, Troy

Once Upon a Midnight Dreary....

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS