Barns & Nobles Blow Out

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 RookieOne

RookieOne

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:58 AM

Me thinks FreddieG the OP is a Barnes and Noble store or district manager.......... just sayin.

And I say this because it worked on me lol... I went in one and checked it out... and still ended up walking out with an Ewing for kicks. Damn you FreddieG damn you!

He could've then stood infront of the selection and said "We are the boss of you X-Wing selection, all your miniatures are belong to us!".

Also, we've forgotten to mention that the Phantom's overpowered and can't be counteracted!

In the musings of Ron Swanson "I have a certain amount of X-Wing, stored in a certain place...i've said too much"

#42 JCDisaray

JCDisaray

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

Careful, man.
For some reason, when people read "My Barnes & Nobel is having a sale,"
they think it means
"Post every store that is NOT having a sale."
Or
"Post your opinion on buying XWM from Barnes & Nobel instead of your LGS."
:rollseyes:

It's a strange phenomena...
But I am glad you got to reap the benefits of B&N XWM discounts as well! :D

I think it's important to update people with which stores arn't having a sale...saves people in their area the time of calling or stopping by to check.  

call me an old cynic, but isn't that the point?

They WANT people walking though the doors of their stores - as many as possible

So what you're saying is people who are reporting these 50% off sale are part of a larger Barnes and Noble Conspiracy to get be people into the Door??  

So Call...Don't go into the store...Problem Solved and your Cynicism is Put to Rest.  Congrats!

#43 PhantomFO

PhantomFO

• Members
  • 701 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

FWIW, the local B&N at Northgate Mall in Seattle not only isn't on clearance, they're apparently one if the stores with Wave 4.

I wish they had clearance. I want a cheap GR-75.
REBEL: 4 X-Wings, 3 B-Wings, 1 Y-Wing, 2 A-Wings, 1 E-Wing, 3 Z95 Headhunters, 1 YT-1300, 1 YT-2400, 1 HWK-290, 1 GR75 Transport, 1 CR90 Corellian Corvette
IMPERIAL: 6 TIE Fighters, 3 TIE Interceptors, 1 TIE Bomber, 2 TIE Phantoms, 1 TIE Defender, 1 TIE Advanced, 3 Lambda Shuttles, 1 Firespray, 1 VT-49 Decimator

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS