• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Routa-maa

Routa-maa

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:49 PM

You mean Semi/Full-auto is Half action.

Did he include new Dodge/Parry action from OW?

So you need as many DoS, when using Dodge/Parry, to negate attacks? Example you need 5 DoS to Dodge 5 attacks.

or is it still

"Just pass and you are A-Ok, even when enemy has filled the air with so much lead even single strand of Hair couldn't fit in"

Muutokselle annamme Elämän, Elämälle annamme Muutoksen.

#22 Suigintou1

Suigintou1

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

You mean Semi/Full-auto is Half action.

Did he include new Dodge/Parry action from OW?

So you need as many DoS, when using Dodge/Parry, to negate attacks? Example you need 5 DoS to Dodge 5 attacks.

or is it still

"Just pass and you are A-Ok, even when enemy has filled the air with so much lead even single strand of Hair couldn't fit in"

Apologies. I don't use a Heavy Bolter as a Librarian but I believe our Devastator is subject to the -BS from page 245 of the OW rulebook regarding Full Auto instead of the +20 from DW pg 239. Considering the Devastors actions, I'm lead to believe it's still Full Action.

As for the other thing, it is the former. # of DOS negate # of attacks. This makes the most sense.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS