Need Help Making a Character / Ki.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KyoKun

KyoKun

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:25 AM

I'm kind of new and was wondering if someone would be able to get on with me and help me out on any questions I have. I'm trying to make a D'anjayni Technician that focuses solo on Ki for the most part. I'm just having a hard time when it comes to using Ki and spending MK.

If anyone can help and would like to add me please add me.

Email: kikiochan@hotmail.com

#2 EvilChildren

EvilChildren

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

What level is it?

#3 rickayelm

rickayelm

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:18 AM

The first thing I need to know is do you have Dominus Exxet, or are you only using the core book?

#4 KyoKun

KyoKun

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

@EvilChildren: Lvl-5

@rickayelm: I have all the books.

#5 EvilChildren

EvilChildren

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

Well, how much focus in Ki are we talking here? You could make someone with no combat ability and have a large focus in Predetermined Techniques. But the downside is if you come across any Anti-Ki effects you're done.

#6 KyoKun

KyoKun

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:29 PM

Well I'm able to put 60% of my DP in Combat sruff. Was going to put 30% of that into Ki and the other 30% in the normal Block and Attack stuff. Like you said, I do not want to just throw all of it into Ki and run into someone that has Anti-Ki and I can't do anything.

#7 EvilChildren

EvilChildren

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:13 AM

Well, I have a soft spot for a character build of mine that's basically a stereotypical Indian guru with Ki magic using Predetermined Attack/Defense Techniques.

But yeah, that sounds like a good ratio to me.

Edited by EvilChildren, 26 July 2014 - 12:13 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS