Photo

Multiple copies of identities in Honor and Profit?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 3LANCER

3LANCER

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:58 AM

I've just unpacked my copy of Honor and Profit expansion and I'm confused why did I get 3x of each new identity cards. Is that an error or they just print every card in 3x because it's easier for them?

#2 Dstinct

Dstinct

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:09 PM

Yup. Except for the ones that came in the starter box, all identities are printed as 3X, including the ones in the data packs.

j

• 3LANCER, etherial and Devon Greatwolf like this

#3 3LANCER

3LANCER

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

thanks for the fast answer :)

#4 Jjiinx

Jjiinx

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

We're very glad they came with multiple Identities, my 3 other room mates and I each made 2 decks each (corp and runner) and the additional copies really helped.

I'm pretty sure they give multiple identities for this reason, making multiple decks

#5 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

Not especially. Mostly because it's cheaper to print a single block of cards three times.

• skwizzle and CommissarFeesh like this

#6 CommissarFeesh

CommissarFeesh

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

Not especially. Mostly because it's cheaper to print a single block of cards three times.

This. It comes down to production; cards are printed as one massive sheet, then cut and packed. It would be MORE expensive to only have a single copy of one of those cards (and even more so if they were to replace it with something else).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS