Photo

What has been your favorite mission so far?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 binici

binici

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hey all!

Finally was able to start the CR90 mission with my buddy this past weekend. Learned a great deal about how the huge ships work and that particular missions can be challenging and rewarding.

We haven't dived into all the expansion missions yet, but we hope to very soon!

So, which missions do you all enjoy the most or think is the most accurate?

Let's keep this fun and clean.

Thanks!

#2 Hobojebus

Hobojebus

Tie Defender Ace

• Members
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:33 AM

Friend bought the transport so we played the escape from hoth mission was alot of fun and the ion and turbolaser tokens made things interesting.

#3 RogueLieutenant

RogueLieutenant

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

I really liked the 3rd mission with the Corvette. Can't remember which though... I think it was after the rebels lose the second mission. 

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Looking for a podcast that talks and writes about X-Wing (and other FFG Star Wars games)? 

Here you go: The Jodo Cast 

#4 EvilEd209

EvilEd209

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:37 AM

What's a mission? 

In all true seriousness, I have never played one.  We mostly play competitive games in my area and we only dogfight. 

• Osoroshii likes this

Host
NOVA Squadron Radio
"Your home for competitive and tactical discussion on the X-Wing Miniatures Game" 
www.novasquadronradio.com

#5 magadizer

magadizer

2014 X-wing Store Championship Participant

• Members
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

The mission that comes with Imperial Aces is a lot of fun. I've played it twice now but I want to play it again using a Phantom or a Defender as the Prototype Imperial Fighter. It seemed challenging for the Imperials when using even a souped up Interceptor.

I haven't played the Huge ship missions yet, but I've played most of the regular expansion missions and the Imperial Aces one is my favorite.
Be seeing you.

#6 Osoroshii

Osoroshii

龍神

• Members
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:48 PM

What's a mission? 
In all true seriousness, I have never played one.  We mostly play competitive games in my area and we only dogfight.

Thee are missions in X-Wing?!?

Same here, I have never played a mission in X-Wing. I have yet to play a game outside of the 100pts limit.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS