Please FFG, more News

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

Please I really want more news about the game, I would liked but I need to see more, greetings.

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

#2 jivjov

jivjov

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

Yeah, did this get any exposure at Gen Con? I'm actually really excited for this game, because it looks like it's gonna be a bit simpler to play than the LCG, which means I can get some of my non-gaming friends to try it out!

#3 Asmoridin

Asmoridin

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:23 AM

Yeah, did this get any exposure at Gen Con? I'm actually really excited for this game, because it looks like it's gonna be a bit simpler to play than the LCG, which means I can get some of my non-gaming friends to try it out!

This is exactly my hope as well.  Simple games definitely are a place when trying to recruit.

#4 jonamok

jonamok

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

Heard GM Chris raving about this on the latest Order 66 podcast. Would be good to get some more news, and a rough release window.
I have a good feeling about this...

#5 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:21 AM

My brother demoed it at GenCon (and apparently it was on sale as well). He said it was much deeper, tactically, than he had anticipated. But that was about all I got out of him.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#6 Kaxel Vofer

Kaxel Vofer

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

Now we have another mode of play, but I want more, grettings.

"That the reward for you, don´t be so high".

Kaxel Vofer.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS