Petition for new forum sub sections

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 oddeye

oddeye

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:35 PM

There have been so many threads asking for subforums, advanced fixes, imperial huge ships, next wave speculation, etc...   it would almost be funny if simultaneously someone went and necro'd every Star Destroyer thread at the same time... and it would look like there were 27 active threads about a given topic

sooo.. what you are saying is we all team up at a certain zulu time and covertly bump every thread we can find on new subforums possibly getting our accounts banished from the land while completing our dangerous life threatening yet heroic mission to save the forums?

I'm in.

I feel like i could take on the whole empire myself..

1fc9417f0296eca6027d6b649df6e271ff2d0893

• AtomicFryingPan likes this

I see your schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how you handle it!

#42 stegocent

stegocent

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

Please FFG
  • oddeye likes this

Empire: 7 Tie/In, 2 Tie Advanced, 2 Tie/Int, 2 Imperial Aces  4 Tie/B, 2 Firespray-31, 3 Lambda

Rebel: 6 X-Wing, 2 Y-Wing, 2 A-Wing, 4 B-wing, 1 Yt-1300, 2 HWK-290, 2 GR-75, 1 CR-90

#43 Icareane

Icareane

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:28 AM

Vote

• oddeye likes this

My painting and gaming blog : http://rule37-ica.blogspot.fr

#44 oddeye

oddeye

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

daily spaceballs meme.

814264e7054b7924eefd6b832630ce4a.jpg

Did i mention that x wing is way better than attack wing??

#45 patox

patox

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

Has anyone sent a PM to the admins?

• oddeye likes this

#46 Blail Blerg

Blail Blerg

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

What we need is that the main general forum simply has all the posts from all the sub forums. (along with a cool nifty high tech ability for logged in users to select which subforums dont get on their general forum view.  ex.  I dont want to read rule reports and bat reps unless i go look for them, so they stay in the subforum only.  but i want to see painting and tie advanced fixes, so they get mixed into the general forum.)

Blam.  Can't be that hard to program right??? 

• Joe Boss Red Seven and Souladin like this

ROLL RED, STAY THIRSTY FRIENDS. 

#47 Joe Boss Red Seven

Joe Boss Red Seven

The Laughing Warrior

• Members
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

That works too!

• oddeye likes this

"There Is No Such Thing As Luck." BLACK SIX RED SEVEN

STAR WARS is far more than three thirty year old films. FFG intends for X-Wing to thrive, thus it will be more also... PERIOD.

^_^ BLACK...  :D SUN... :lol: RISES!!!
ALLIANCE: [A-WING: 3][B-WING: 3][E-WING: 3][HWK-290: 2][X-WING: 6][Y-WING: 6][Z-95: 6][YT-1300: 1] EMPIRE: [TIE ADVANCED: 1][TIE BOMBER: 3][TIE DEFENDER: 3][TIE FIGHTER: 5][TIE INTERCEPTOR: 6][TIE PHANTOM: 3][FIRESPRAY-31: 1][SHUTTLE-LAMBDA: 1] SCUM: [FIRESPRAY-31: 1][HWK-290: 2][IG-2000: ][M3-A: ][STAR VIPER: ][Y-WING: ][Z-95: ]

#48 Souladin

Souladin

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

Bump for a painting forum vote.  That's one that I've always wanted to see separated so I could browse through them much quicker when looking for inspiration.

• oddeye likes this

#49 oddeye

oddeye

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

painting forum is now my favorite i think.. it would be really great to have one place to browse custom paint jobs before selecting a color scheme. I'm about to repaint my x wings..

of course that would be to convienient.. sigh.

You know if we just keep posting in this thread every couple of days biding our time sooner or later this post will have the most posts and views. bound to get noticed. Hey has anyone pm'd a moderator? does anyone know one? sure when emperor palpatine goes postal the moderators are all over it.. classic.

well at least we have this:

spaceballs-ftw_o_816757.jpg

Edited by oddeye, 01 August 2014 - 03:10 PM.

• Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

#50 JasonRed3

JasonRed3

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:11 PM

Yes, please.

• oddeye likes this

X-Wing forces:  

Light Side:​

Spoiler

Dark Side:​

Spoiler

LotR LCG Player, Blood Bowl Team Manager Fan

#51 Voxslain

Voxslain

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:45 PM

I'm all for this, but is this the best way to get FFG's attention? Do they check over the forums looking at our ideas and replies?
  • oddeye likes this

#52 AtomicFryingPan

AtomicFryingPan

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

I say everyone going to gencon needs to mention it to them!
  • Voxslain and oddeye like this

Rebel Fleet- 6 X-wings, 4 A-wings, 4 Y-wings, 3 B-Wings, 3 HWK-290, 1YT-1300, 3 E-wings, 3 Z95, 1 Transport, 1 Corvette.

Empire Fleet- 8 Tie Fighters, 2 Tie Adv, 4 Tie Int, 2 Tie Bombers, 2 Firespray, 1 Lambda Shuttle, 2 Defenders, 2 Phantoms

#53 oddeye

oddeye

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

I'm all for this, but is this the best way to get FFG's attention? Do they check over the forums looking at our ideas and replies?

I messaged a forum admin to see if they can support our request.

Anyone mention it at Gencon? haha... doubtful im guessing everyone was aweing and ouwing over the new faction! =)

#54 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

The problem is that there are so many threads, this one gets buried before anyone at FFG will even see it. But I agree that more subfora/subforums are needed. One of the things that keeps me interested in a game is the community, but the post load is so heavy in X-Wing that I'm overwhelmed. Not to mention I can never find what I'm looking for.

For some reason, I don't have this problem on the Star Wars LCG page ...

• oddeye likes this

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#55 oddeye

oddeye

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:15 AM

The problem is that there are so many threads, this one gets buried before anyone at FFG will even see it. But I agree that more subfora/subforums are needed. One of the things that keeps me interested in a game is the community, but the post load is so heavy in X-Wing that I'm overwhelmed. Not to mention I can never find what I'm looking for.

For some reason, I don't have this problem on the Star Wars LCG page ...

yep.. this post gets buried within a few hours though everyone is actuaully doing a decent job of keeping it alive, i started this a month or two ago and it's still kicking!. I did message a forum admin w/ the link to this post. Hopefully he can either help us or point us in the right direction. Or his inbox is so filled with spam and other odd messages that it will never be seen! Can't blame em if that is the case.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS