• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Knightmare

Knightmare

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:14 AM

Ahoy,

Does anyone have an up-to-date Version of "Dry Dock" or something similiar?

Cheers!

#2 Ruwalk

Ruwalk

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:32 AM

nothing official but there are several exel based ship builders that you can download from online.

#3 Knightmare

Knightmare

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

I tired to find something like that but found nothing really useful. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

#4 Misha

Misha

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

Dry dock, dry dock... excuse my ignorance but what is a drydock(I know what the word means). I might be able to help just I can't remember anything about it.

#5 Ruwalk

Ruwalk

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

dry dock is the ship building supplement from ffg you can download its in the download section its to help you build ships its outdated though.

#6 Errant

Errant

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

http://community.fan...tools-released/

This is pretty good for making ships. There's nothing in the form of an updated version of Drydock specifically though.

#7 Knightmare

Knightmare

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:47 AM

@Errant: Yeah i have seen that one. But do i miss somthing or is it "only" randomizer for ships?

Don't get me wrong it's a great tool but I'm looking for something to let me group generate their ship without haveing to search through 4 books.

Atm im trying to piece something together with Excel^^

#8 Errant

Errant

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

Oh right, I forgot what drydock actually was. For some reason I thought it was for NPC generation. The RTSU will serve you, but it's a bit outdated, only has books prior to Hostile Acquisitions. http://rtrpg.blogspot.com.au/

#9 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:37 AM

Someone created an unofficial Ship creator that had drop down menus.  This had everything up-to-date of as of HA and/or BFK.

• Radwraith likes this

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

#10 Radwraith

Radwraith

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

Someone created an unofficial Ship creator that had drop down menus.  This had everything up-to-date of as of HA and/or BFK.

I have a copy of this but I forget where it was originally posted. It is very useful though!

#11 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

I have a copy of this but I forget where it was originally posted. It is very useful though!

Same here.  Been looking for it for a couple days.  Guess I hid it on myself so it would be a nice surprise when I found it again.  Hid it good too, it seems.

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS