Need an opinion or twelve.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alfax

Alfax

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:08 AM

So I have the original version of Wiz War however the box had gotten damaged years ago and after several moves from apartment to apartment over the last 20 years I have found myself missing some of the cards now and am trying to decide if I want to replace the game with the new version or if I want to spend this months allotted crack money on new games rather than a replacement.

So, how does this compare to the original and if you had the option to buy this or something else, what would you do?

Keep in mind it's not a question of if I get this so much as when I get this.

#2 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

1) So, how does this compare to the original and if you had the option to buy this or something else, what would you do?

2) Keep in mind it's not a question of if I get this so much as when I get this.

1) Rusty posted a great tongue in cheek review of the FFG edition from the perspective of a grumpy old change resistent codger that you might appreciate.

2) As rusty noted in his review, not owning Wiz-war is not a serious option. Or any option at all in my opinion. Better sooner than later.

#3 Alfax

Alfax

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

That was very helpful. Thanks for linking that.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS