Increasing ship component quality at creation

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Errant Knight

Errant Knight

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

I'm inclined to believe you.  That's a problem with supplements.  They spread the rules out over thousands of pages.  There's no codification at a later date.  It makes it difficult for us GMs.  We so want to be fair to the players' characters while we are busy trying to blow off their limbs.

#22 Erathia

Erathia

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:41 AM

We so want to be fair to the players' characters while we are busy trying to blow off their limbs.

Yes, but given that we have to choose one of these I think we all know which one we'll go for.

Cyberlimbs aren't that expensive or hard to acquire anyway. They're just being babies.

• Errant likes this

Citizens of Grace! We have defeated both the Dark Eldar and Ork menaces that threatened your system! We need no thanks nor payments, so long as you do not leave the atmosphere during our salvage operations under pain of death! - Jequin Hos of The Hos Dynasty

#23 Errant Knight

Errant Knight

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

In past games I've run, those are the stories that still get told, where one character or the other lost this leg or that arm.  And the biggest braggarts are the ones with the bionic eyes.  I mean, who survives a critical hit to the head?  That's serious bragging rights!

#24 Kasatka

Kasatka

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:13 AM

BC Crew Improvements to a BC Servitor Crew???

Isn't that a bit like a Best Best Craftsmanship Servitor Crew?  Hey, it's your game.  Knock yourself out.  I fail to see how spiffy uniforms would make a servitor better, though.

It could be seen as better servitor handlers, maintenance stations and spare parts - leading to less down time and wear-and-tear building up on your spiffy, almost perfect acting servitors.

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper.

Only those that prosper may truly judge what is sane.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS