How do you sort/store your cards?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Olorin93

Olorin93

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

I've been looking furiously for some sort of suitcase or softer bag that could hold my entire collection. MTG cards have the same dimensions as LOTR LCG, so official products like the Dragon's Egg would certainly work well for smaller quantieis - they can only hold a few decks at a time.

I think the best bet is to find some aluminium case and acquire or create your own dividers. Has anyone had similar thoughts? Any tips/recommendations?

#22 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

Each sphere is separate from the others, and sleeved in its own color, 

So when you build a deck you're going to know exactly what sphere card is coming next.....you have a rainbow deck....

Edited by Khamul The Easterling, 18 July 2014 - 08:00 AM.

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#23 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:51 AM

Core set box houses all my player cards and constructed decks, along with tokens, threat trackers and the first player token.  I cut up a cardbox box to convert the core set box into a 3-column deal (and threw out the original packaging insert).  Made my own cheap-o custom dividers using card stock, and have things sorted out by sphere and card type.

Encounter cards in the white cardboard card boxes that you can get at any game store.  One box holds one deluxe expansion plus its AP cycle.  Sorted in those with dividers by encounter set, in release order.

Edited by GrandSpleen, 18 July 2014 - 09:51 AM.

#24 chiller087

chiller087

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

Each sphere is separate from the others, and sleeved in its own color,

So when you build a deck you're going to know exactly what sphere card is coming next.....you have a rainbow deck....

Yes, my deck resembles a dwindling box of skittles. I care more about easy organization than I do technical play in a non-competitive game.
  • Catastrophic09 likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS