Photo

Can I attack my ally defined by title????

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rengeril

rengeril

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

Hello friend please help me, in the ruller book is talking about each titles in clockwise direction are allies then CAn I attack my ally??????

#2 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,769 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

No. You cannot attack the person whose title you support. Or, as it says in the rule book.

"If your title supports another title, you cannot initiate challenges against the player holding that title."

For example, the Master of Laws supports the Hand of the King. So the Master of Laws cannot attack the Hand of the King. In a nice twist, through, there reverse is not true. the Hand of the King can attack the Master of Laws all they want.

#3 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:18 AM

I think he may be talking about attacking the player who has a title that is Supporting him.

Yes, you may attack a player who has a title that is Supporting you.  However, like ktom said, you CANNOT attack a player who YOU support.

For example, if you have Master of Coin, you will Support the player who has Master of Laws.  YOU cannot attack them, but THEY may attack you because they DO NOT support you.

Does that help?

#4 HastAttack

HastAttack

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

You can end up attacking someone who you support .... if they are stepping in to support the person you actually attacked and they do not declare any defenders

The fact that you support them does not stop them defending against your (indirect) attacks

Also Varys' redirect says ignore any title restrictions (when redirecting by putting him back into shaddows)

#5 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,769 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

I think he may be talking about attacking the player who has a title that is Supporting him.

... In a nice twist, through, there reverse is not true. the Hand of the King can attack the Master of Laws all they want.

;)

#6 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

... In a nice twist, through, there reverse is not true. the Hand of the King can attack the Master of Laws all they want.

;)

:ph34r:

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS