• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,394 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

I've always thought an English edition for this game already existed. Is this a full FFG license? Something they share with another editor? Or?

If anyone can help me with my curiosity, it's much appreciated!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#2 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:04 PM

Looks like the original publisher has been negotiating with FFG since 2012 or so for the North American release, based on BGG threads. Not sure what the hold up has been.

It's possible that an English edition was published by someone else in the UK/Europe already, but I haven't seen this one on the radar in Canada before nowish.

Edited by Steve-O, 09 July 2014 - 08:04 PM.

• Julia likes this

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,394 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:38 AM

Gotcha! This absolutely has sense (there's a Iello license that I think should cover an English edition), thanks Steve!

(wondering if the components come for FFG in a higher quality... still have to pick up a copy, but it should be a fun game)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS