Division 76

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SaraMcDohl

SaraMcDohl

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

Hey guys, not sure if anyone is interested or not but I have created a Storm trooper Squad that should put any group in their place. You can always rename them to whatever you wish, I personally thought it was funny to use Delta Squad against my players, but the idea is Division 76 would be a reoccurring enemy arch type that provided enough challenge for a combat group for it to seem tough, without just throwing 20 dudes at them. Also included in these PDFs is Alustrianna Havok, an Imperial Spy I put into their contact's ranks. Feel free to use her as well!

Delta Squad:

https://www.dropbox....pIhcpol-Kw8GmUa

I know you guys like to make your own bad guys and whatnot, but if you want something quick, these are Ret-2-Go! :D The Medic on the team also has a unique skill not found in any book, it is somewhat based off of the Improved Inspiring Rhetoric.

Edited by SaraMcDohl, 10 July 2014 - 07:29 AM.

• Sofia Corba, themensch, kaosoe and 1 other like this

#2 RedfordBlade

RedfordBlade

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

This looks cool, but I thought you should know that last link is the same as the first. Thanks for sharing!

#3 SaraMcDohl

SaraMcDohl

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

Whoops!  Sorry about that!  There you go..

#4 cvtheoman

cvtheoman

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

Sounds cool!

3rd link (w/ Alustrianna) still just points back to the first page (w/ sarge).

Math is such a tool.

#5 SaraMcDohl

SaraMcDohl

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

Ok I made a folder this Time in Dropbox, hopefully it works now for everyone. I apologize for the issues.

#6 Sofia Corba

Sofia Corba

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:54 AM

I'm curious.

"Scorch" and "Sev" have the exact same stats and equipment. Is this intended?

"Fixer" has 3 Medpacks. As far as I know Healing doesn't consume a Medpack.

The "nameless" Troopers are Minions, but the rest are all Nemesis (since they WT + ST)?

Yasinde

#7 SaraMcDohl

SaraMcDohl

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

Yes, I just named them cause I thought it was funny. Each squad from Division 76 has 2 heavy troopers, 1 squad leader, 1 medic, and 3 regular minions. You can erase the strain if you wish to make them rivals instead. The medpacks are in case they suffer crits, but succeed in disabling the party for story line purposes. You could also remove 1 of the heavies if you think it is too much. With my players who are very combat oriented I added the second heavy to make things interesting.

#8 Sofia Corba

Sofia Corba

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

Thanks for clarification.

Yasinde

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS