Mini-Campaign, Weapons of War

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zaltyre

Zaltyre

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

We've got access to a free quest editor, so I created some quests! Specifically, I wrote a mini-campaign, and I would very much enjoy hearing fellow player's opinions.

"Weapons of War" contains 4 quests:

Tidings of Gloom

The Minotaur

The Warrior's Tomb

The Sunken Temple

As the name might imply, it's a relic-centered campaign. I tried to give each quest its own interesting mechanic, hopefully you all enjoy them.

Edited by Zaltyre, 09 July 2014 - 11:07 AM.

#2 Ganondorf

Ganondorf

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:44 AM

Zaltyre, I had recently discovered your mini-campaign and I think your quests seems very interesting. I would like to translate them to spanish to play them with my friends. I plan to print the 4 quests, with the mini-campaign rules (but adapting it to your campaign, changing names, etc), and maybe even with a map (if I find a good image).

Usually, mini-campaigns have some lines of fluff to set up the story, and I want to know if you had thought of something similar for yours. If you have, can you share it with us? A narrative text is not necessary, some lines with the general idea will work. Thank you. 

Edited by Ganondorf, Yesterday, 03:45 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS