Slow n swift

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gatsu083

Gatsu083

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:54 AM

I looked to see if anyone had already posted this n I apologize if I missed it but here goes.
I ran into a situation in a game yesterday were a unit ended up having both the swift keyword(it was a war dancer) n the slow keyword (It was pinned by a harpy) what happens here? We ruled he went at regular speed since that's the classic warhammer ruling. If anyone knows an official ruling that would b great. Thanks!

#2 kazik

kazik

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:30 AM

I looked to see if anyone had already posted this n I apologize if I missed it but here goes.
I ran into a situation in a game yesterday were a unit ended up having both the swift keyword(it was a war dancer) n the slow keyword (It was pinned by a harpy) what happens here? We ruled he went at regular speed since that's the classic warhammer ruling. If anyone knows an official ruling that would b great. Thanks!

That's correct.  It just goes at "regular" speed :)

This is cleared up on page 2 of the FAQ, here: http://www.fantasyfl...FAQ_low_res.pdf

• MechaBri.Zilla likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS