Photo

So, when can we expect The Three Trials?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 PsychoRocka

PsychoRocka

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:18 PM

WHEN ARE WE GETTING A DARN ARTICLE?

I take it as a sign that the next article will have some very, very BIG news, and we'll all forget this lull ever happened.

It's wishful thinking at least.

Totally wrong! Behold the most uninteresting news article put by FFG ever!

Your right..... very boring..... have already had every card in nightmare over and under hill on Hall of Beorn card search for a while now. This is essentially just telling us its available, everyone's already seen the cards. Lucky Three Trials should get spoiled tomorrow when it comes out!

Edited by PsychoRocka, 22 July 2014 - 07:19 PM.

~Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul~

~One ring to cover the lands in complete and utter misery, one ring for the dark lord to work his wretched trickery~

#82 Gizlivadi

Gizlivadi

• Members
  • 891 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

I take it as a sign that the next article will have some very, very BIG news, and we'll all forget this lull ever happened.

Your right..... very boring..... have already had every card in nightmare over and under hill on Hall of Beorn card search for a while now. This is essentially just telling us its available, everyone's already seen the cards. Lucky Three Trials should get spoiled tomorrow when it comes out!

How do we know it's getting spoiled tomorrow?

"A straight road lay westward, now it is bent."

#83 PsychoRocka

PsychoRocka

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

How do we know it's getting spoiled tomorrow?

On the day that dunland trap was released someone from FFG posted all the cards in the dunland trap spoilers on cardgamedb (which FFG apparently bought recently). I'm hoping this is a new trend with the ring maker cycle where they spoil the cards once they are released to the public so that those of us who live far away (well... really just anywhere but the US....) and have to wait several extra weeks at least get to see the contents when everyone else does if we so wish.

Super super impressed by this and will be mega let down if it doesnt continue.

~Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul~

~One ring to cover the lands in complete and utter misery, one ring for the dark lord to work his wretched trickery~

#84 Gizlivadi

Gizlivadi

• Members
  • 891 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

http://boardgamegeek...388962#16388962

#85 PsychoRocka

PsychoRocka

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

Nothing on cardgamedb just yet, it is however only the first day of release though. Hopefully in the next day or two they're up...

#86 Gizlivadi

Gizlivadi

• Members
  • 891 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

I just want to see the art mostly!

• PsychoRocka likes this

#87 Dain Ironfoot

Dain Ironfoot

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

So when can we expect Trouble in Tharbad?

• Narsil0420, monkeyrama, Thanatopsis and 2 others like this

#88 PsychoRocka

PsychoRocka

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:09 AM

your post gave me the biggest **** eating grin :D

#89 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

So when can we expect Trouble in Tharbad?

Soon, I hope. It's listed as being shipped already. So it's the matter of space, mostly.

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

#90 Glaurung

Glaurung

• Members
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:29 AM

Was lucky to get Three trials and Dunland trap in Finland. Back home in few days will try it….

Wizard is never late.......

Glaurung playtrough LOTR LCG on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd   

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS