Home Brew'd Item Cards

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SPARTAN VI

SPARTAN VI

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

I photoshopped these cards about a year or two ago for my WFRP group, which add a bit of flavor, but more importantly served as convenient reference cards for item stats/effects/modifiers. I don't remember where I originally got the card template, but most of the art is from concept art I lifted from various sources (video game concept art mostly) on the web and chopped up to serve WFRP purposes. 

Fair warning: my WFRP group knows less about Warhammer lore than I do, which is also pretty low. As such, many of the cards names/terminology may be a clear departure from the lore. There are also plenty of typos and house rules. If this bothers you, then chop these up yourself; I don't play WFRP anymore, so I won't be taking suggestions.

I've also added high resolution JPEG versions of these to the RPGGeek gallery for WFRP, but we'll just need to wait for the geek mods to approve them. In the mean time, you can grab the PDFs from my dropbox links below.

Ranged Weapon & Shield Cards: https://www.dropbox....hields_WFRP.pdf

I'd recommend you print these on a thin card stock, cut, apply glue (I used Krylon spray adhesive), then fold them over. It should look like this:

sample_card_zps481119ba.jpg

Lastly, here's a link to my Photoshop template (.PSD) if you'd like to make some of your own: https://www.dropbox....ardTemplate.psd

Enjoy!

• Emirikol, Eradico Pravus, Glorian Underhill and 1 other like this

#2 Eradico Pravus

Eradico Pravus

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

Wow. Fantastic job!!

• SPARTAN VI likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS