This was taken from a thread over at BGG. While it may not prove all-inclusive, it's a great start:
Here are the changes:
- Unit counts - each house has 5 knights and 2 siege engines, instead of 4 knights and 3 siege engines.
- Setup changed to include various neutral forces tokens.
- Wildling Attack cards added.
- Grarrison token of 2 for each house's starting position.
- Play to 7 castles regardless of player count.
- Wildling threat of 12 triggers an attack.
- Messenger raven allows you to look at the top card in the Wildling Attack deck (OR replace an order).
- Raiding a Consolidate Power order makes the target lose a power token (in addition to the raiding house gaining a token).
- When playing your 7th house card, you get the other 6 cards back, but not that last one played.
- Special raid order can remove a defense order, but NOT 2 orders.
- Special consolidate power order can muster units OR gain power tokens as usual.
- 4 player game is played without Tyrell (instead of without Greyjoy).
- Tides of battle cards.