Photo

You know you're playing Black Crusade, when...

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Elurindel

Elurindel

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 04:12 PM

-A player's pet Daemonette puts up only token resistance against being devoured whole by a maw in the ground brimming with tentacles, only to show up later covered in bite marks.

#62 filliman

filliman

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:58 AM

When one of the players inserts double agents to sow confusion in the Black Crusade because "How much more Chaotic can you get than a billion dreadfully confused cultists let loose on a planet, wondering if they should have a go at the Warmaster's title because they heard the Warmaster sleeps with a teddy bear dressed as a sister of battle?"

Yes, the Black Crusade failed miserably. But not because of that actually.

• Fgdsfg likes this

Aaah, Astropaths, or as I call them, Telefaxus Glorficius.

-Fgdsfg

#63 Robin Graves

Robin Graves

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

I want that teddy bear now :)

• UncleSickey likes this

#64 Elurindel

Elurindel

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:11 PM

When one player picks up The Tyrant's Cord, and nobody can decide who's more deserving of it, so the remaining players lock it away in a gene-encoded box until such time as they can all decide upon a fair contest to play for it so none of them will have it.

#65 Ghaundan

Ghaundan

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:05 AM

-When one of your players suddenly realises something and yells "YOU GAVE ME PLAGUE!?" Not to the gamemaster, but another player.

Edit: - When the gamemaster is constantly asked to "step outside" to talk to players in private because of secrets and douchebaggery.

Edited by Ghaundan, 04 December 2014 - 03:09 AM.

• Fgdsfg and Amroth like this

#66 Fgdsfg

Fgdsfg

Lrod-Iniquitsor

• Members
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:33 AM

When the Captain botches the rolls for Navigation (Warp) and unbeknownst to the characters, that's why they pick up a daemon that starts killing off the crew. When the captain and his second in command finds out, they track down a room full of corpses and enough blood on the floor to cover the soles of your shoes.

The Captain's first reaction is; "Brunner, what the hell did you do?!".

Brunner being the resident khornite that goes out hunting every 8th day.

Gamergate Primer

Unified WH40kRP Ruleset Homebrew - Personal Notes
Talking Necrons. Dreadknights. Centurion Armour. Sororitas-murdering Grey Knights.
These things are dumb and do not exist. This is non-negotiable and undebatable.

#67 Kamikazzijoe

Kamikazzijoe

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:19 AM

When forced to watch Nemo for the hundredth time over Thanksgiving you can't help but comment: Of course Nemo got out of the dental office safely.  He sacrificed the rest of the fish tank to nurgle.

• Grimmlock likes this

#68 Chrysalis

Chrysalis

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:43 AM

When you put up a Slaneeshi NPC and you get this as a response:

My mind drifted off after "submissive poistion"...  ;)   ;)

I'm btw not allowed to play Slaneeshi characters anymore. 

• UncleSickey likes this

#69 Robin Graves

Robin Graves

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

Aaaaw that's sad! why?

#70 Chrysalis

Chrysalis

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:50 AM

Because my characters are into corrupting the innocent and the pure. 

Insinuating one corrupt into a holy place to allow the corruption to seep over into the final debasement of a congregation.

To create a holy saint for the imperium, to manipulate events to allow her to ascend with clear vision and holy purpose into the ecclesiarchy. 

To capture a transport of imperial pilgrims and selling them for the "pleasure" to the Emperor's Sons. The only stipulation is to have the recordings and the ship once everything is complete, to be sent to its final destination transmitting its unspeakable acts all across the shrine planet.

To find a holy daughter of the inquisition and turn her into a party girl - an addict to every vice and excess.

Breeding programs and then stealing the children to be used as tokens of blackmail. 

• Fgdsfg and UncleSickey like this

#71 Kamikazzijoe

Kamikazzijoe

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:00 PM

When your nurlge sorc goes running for his life through the crowd of pilgrims in an imperial shrine since he's pretty sure the noise marine is going to keep firing his sonic blast(4) into the crowd regardless of his proximity.

• filliman likes this

#72 Grimmlock

Grimmlock

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:55 AM

When the "Captain" of the Crew misses one session and the Khornite was in charge:

...first thing the Khornite says is "Allright I'm acting Captain. No one arround to tell me what to do!"

...four new party members are on the ship

...the ship is on it's way to an outpost of the word bearers

...four of the said CSM are also on the ship

...and the Khornite now has a demon weapon

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS