I love Dust!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Forkboy99

Forkboy99

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:57 AM

Anyone really into the Dust world might want to check out www.twistory.com. They have all the comics and a bunch of models and toys related to the world.

#22 ellyssian

ellyssian

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 07:59 AM

I picked up Dust as a sort of gateway to wargaming and to FFG products ~ that, and I liked the theme ~ and we really enjoyed the first game we played, and look forward to bringing it to the table again.

I noticed a few people mentioning the high price, and that's pretty ironic: part of my original selection was based on price; it was much more affordable than a lot of the other FFG games I was considering, so it became the first ( others have already followed! =)

#23 mylastnerv

mylastnerv

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:19 PM

This game is marked down to $40 at our LGS  . . . and I'm thinking about jumping on it.

I used to play RISK like crazy and I was looking for a good domination style game that doesn't take all day to play like Axis And Allies.

I think this game might fit that bill.

#24 Ayce00

Ayce00

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

If you are into world domination games, I feel this is the one to get. It is alot better than Risk games and is more well put together than Axis & Allies. I love playing with at least four players. With that many players it keeps it pretty close with players that know what their doing. The best is when someone jumps out ahead right away, then the other players crush him in the following moves.

#25 screengurl2007

screengurl2007

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:59 PM

♥ its like risk, only better ♥i love dust♥

#26 Prof_werewolf

Prof_werewolf

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:02 PM

Lately I've been playing Dust with a few small changes to the rules. Namely, we scrapped the victory point track all together and made the terms of winning based on whomever acquired all 6 capitals. It made the game more of a global slug-fest where we were actually able to buy bombers and mechs. Still a great, easy-to-learn game that my friends and I love playing.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS